For the latest information on COVID-19 local response and how Town Council services are affected, click here.
The White HouseContact us about this venue
The White House is the head office for Leighton-Linslade Town Council, situated on Hockliffe Street within walking distance of the Town Centre. It has two meeting spaces available, ideal location for business meetings, conferences and training sessions in the heart of Leighton-Linslade.
We offer the use of a laptop, Smart TV, projector and flip chart as needed, there is also access to wifi. Refreshments and the option to organise catering are also available upon request.
To make an enquiry please use the online form at the bottom of this page. A member of the team will be in touch shortly.
- Two meeting spaces
- Ideal for training and conferences
- Catering available on request
- Tea and Coffee facilities (extra cost)
- Laptop use
- Large interactive screen
There are two meeting rooms available:
- Meeting Room (seating up to 12 people)Per Hour – £51.00
Half Day Hire (09:00-13:00 or 13:00-17:00) – £104.40
Full Day Hire (09:00-17:00) – £208.20
- Council Chamber (seating up to 35 people)Per Hour – £63.00
Half Day Hire (09:00-13:00 or 13:00-17:00) – £139.20
Full Day Hire (09:00-17:00) – £242.20
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO parking at this venue. The nearest car parks are:
- Hockliffe Street Car Park (Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, LU7 1HJ)
- West Street Multi Storey Car Park (West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, LU7 1DD)
The White House charges relate only between the hours of 9am-5pm, Monday – Friday. Any bookings outside of these hours are by special arrangement only and will be charged at £30 per hour in addition to the normal hourly rate as above.
Refreshments including tea, coffee and biscuits are available at a cost of £1 per person. Please ensure you inform us of attendee numbers and break times prior to the date of your booking in order for this to be arranged.
Catering options are also available from £6.50 per head, please contact us for more details and menus. Catering must be confirmed and paid for 1 week prior to your booking and is non-refundable from this point.
The White House
Venue open hours
- Designated disabled car parking space
- Ramp with electric door
- Toilet on ground floor