The White HouseContact us about this venue
The White House is the head office for Leighton-Linslade Town Council, situated on Hockliffe Street within walking distance of the Town Centre. It has two meeting spaces available, ideal location for business meetings, conferences and training sessions in the heart of Leighton-Linslade.
We offer the use of a laptop, Smart TV, projector, camera, soundbar and microphones should you have attendees who wish to join remotely. There is also access to wifi. Refreshments are also available upon request for an extra charge.
To make an enquiry please use the online form at the bottom of this page. A member of the team will be in touch shortly.
- Two meeting spaces
- Ideal for training and conferences
- Tea and Coffee facilities (extra cost)
- Laptop use
- Large interactive screen
- Camera, soundbar and microphones for hybrid meetings
There are two meeting rooms available:
- Meeting Room: Per Hour – £51.00
Half Day Hire (09:00-13:00 or 13:00-17:00) – £104.40
Full Day Hire (09:00-17:00) – £208.20
- Council Chamber: Per Hour – £63.00
Half Day Hire (09:00-13:00 or 13:00-17:00) – £139.20
Full Day Hire (09:00-17:00) – £242.20
- Charges relate to commercial use only. Rooms may be available at reduced or no cost to local charity, voluntary, community and not-for-profit groups, during normal office opening hours.
- The White House charges relate only between the hours of 9am-4.30pm, Monday – Friday. Any bookings outside of these hours are by special arrangement only and will be charged at £30 per hour in addition to the normal hourly rate as above.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO parking at this venue. The nearest car parks are:
- Hockliffe Street Car Park (Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, LU7 1HJ)
- West Street Multi Storey Car Park (West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, LU7 1DD)
Refreshments including tea, coffee and biscuits are available at a cost of £1 per person. Please ensure you inform us of attendee numbers and break times prior to the date of your booking in order for this to be arranged.
The White House
Venue open hours
If you are looking to book a meeting outside of our usual opening hours, please enquire via email or using the form below.
- Designated disabled car parking space
- Ramp with electric door
- Council Chamber is on the ground floor
- Meeting Room is on the 1st floor
- Toilet on ground floor