As part of this years National Youth Work Week, the TACTIC team are involved in organising an event to celebrate the great work carried out by Young People and Youth Workers across Central Bedfordshire.
The awards ceremony takes place Monday 4th November 6:30-9:00pm.
Do you know a young person or a group of Young People that you feel deserve recognition for their efforts?
Would you like to nominate a Youth Worker who you feel goes above and beyond in their work, would you love to see them be presented an award?
… Then submit your nomination now using the below form. Please email completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for nominations is 30th September by 5:00pm.
There are 12 categories, one award will be presented per category:
- Youth Volunteer Award
- Junior ‘helper’ Award (10-12 years)
- Overcoming Barriers Award (Disability)
- Personal Achievement Award
- Community & Environment Award
- Young Peoples Voice Award
- Diversity Award
- Youth Work in Arts Award
- Peer Educating Award
- Youth Worker Mentor Award
- Youth Support Worker Award ( part-time)
- Youth Worker Award