Do you have a keen eye for photography? We are in the process of updating our website and would like to invite you to submit images of the town that would be suitable to be used on the new website.
We are especially looking for images of our parks and open spaces, points of interest in the town and the town centre but would love to see any picture that you feel capture the essence of Leighton-Linslade. We want to see the town through your eyes – all welcome!
Terms and conditions
- Three winning photos will be selected by our team and each winner will receive a choice of:
- 3 hours free use of Mentmore Road or pages park pavilion for a party. (subject to availability and bookings terms and conditions)
- £30 LB Market vouchers (can be spent on any stall)
- You can enter by emailing your picture to email@example.com or posting on our social media sites (Facebook, twitter or Instagram) tagging us by using the handle @LLTCNEWS
- The closing date for entries is Thursday 28th February 2019.
- All imagery MUST be the exclusive work of the submitting photographer and may not include any element that is the copyright of another.
- By submitting your photo you are granting Leighton-Linslade Town Council the permission to retain and use the photograph for the purpose of the competition, as well as printed publications, use on our social media profiles and any other project we see fit.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the Competition from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.