The Town Council produces a bi-monthly newsletter ‘About Town’, helping to keep residents and visitors informed of the latest Council initiatives including events, Council meetings, proposed projects and much more. View the latest edition of About Town.
You can pick about a hard copy of About Town in the below locations. However if you can we really do recommend that you sign up to receive the digital version straight to your email in box so that you can keep up to date.
- The White House (Hockliffe Street)
- Multi-Storey Car Park (West Street)
- Astral Park (Johnson Drive)
- TACTIC Centre (Hockliffe Street)
- Leighton Buzzard Library (Lake Street)
- Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre (Mentmore Road)
- Tesco Supermarket (Leighton Road)
- Morrisons Supermarket (Lake Street)
- Narrow Gauge Railway (Pages Park)
- Aldi Supermarket (Leighton Road)
- Iceland Store (High Street)
- Leighton Buzzard Train Station
- Rushmere Park
- LB Garden Centre (Hockliffe Road)
- Marks and Spencers (Grovebury Road)
- Co-Op (Underwood Croft, off Heath Road)
Be the first to get About Town straight to your inbox. Sign up here!
Previous editions of About Town
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology and are in the following formats: .pdf. Request an accessible format.