For the latest information on COVID-19 local response and how Town Council services are affected, click here.
The Town Council produces a bi-monthly newsletter ‘About Town’, helping to keep residents and visitors informed of the latest Council initiatives including events, Council meetings, proposed projects and much more. View the latest edition of About Town by clicking the image to your right.
You can be among the first to receive About Town, direct to your in-box, by completing the request form below. Or if you prefer a paper copy, they can be picked up from:
- The White House (Hockliffe Street)
- Multi-Storey Car Park (West Street)
- Astral Park (Johnson Drive)
- TACTIC Centre (Hockliffe Street)
- Leighton Buzzard Library (Lake Street)
- Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre (Mentmore Road)
- Tesco Supermarket (Leighton Road)
- Aldi Supermarket (Leighton Road)
- Iceland Store (High Street)
- Leighton Buzzard Train Station
- Rushmere Park
- Sandhills Community Centre (Plover Road)
- LB Garden Centre (Hockliffe Road)
- Marks and Spencers (Grovebury Road)
Interested in advertising in About Town? Find out more by clicking here.