The Town Council produces a bi-monthly newsletter ‘About Town’, helping to keep residents and visitors informed of the latest Council initiatives including events, Council meetings, proposed projects and much more. View the latest edition of About Town by clicking the image to your right.
Due to Covid -19, the usual pick-up locations are not all in operation. We are still depositing them with the main supermarkets yet we really do recommend that you sign up to receive the digital version straight to your email in box so that you can keep up to date.
- The White House (Hockliffe Street)
- Multi-Storey Car Park (West Street)
- Astral Park (Johnson Drive)
- TACTIC Centre (Hockliffe Street)
- Leighton Buzzard Library (Lake Street)
- Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre (Mentmore Road)
- Tesco Supermarket (Leighton Road)
- Aldi Supermarket (Leighton Road)
- Iceland Store (High Street)
- Leighton Buzzard Train Station
- Rushmere Park
- Sandhills Community Centre (Plover Road)
- LB Garden Centre (Hockliffe Road)
- Marks and Spencers (Grovebury Road)